How hosted PBX works
- Log in to the PBX Portal on our website
- Manage your own account
- Add and remove users as you wish
- Each user has a desk phone with voicemail which can be accessed on multiple devices such as mobile, computer or tablet
Features include music on hold, call parking, paging, call recording, least cost routing, conferencing, call hold and IVR.
All IP telecoms packages include:
- Voicemail to email: receive to your inbox as audio file. Fax to email.
- Eliminate line rental and costs of calls between branches
- Self-service portal available via web interface
- No maintenance or service charges
- Unlimited email support
- Free local, national and UK calls
- Free calls between your multi-location branch/office
- Unlimited devices per user; smartphone, deskphone, tablet, PC, etc.
How the Service Works
Unitec utilises your existing broadband infrastructure. The voice is converted on the customer’s site to Voice over IP and the traffic is prioritised out across the broadband link. Unlike other providers the Voice over IP data is transited to our peers without any conversion to traditional voice allowing us to keep our call charges low and transit delays to a minimum.
In the case of the service provided by Unitec the voice packets are carried from your office broadband link to our Hub which is located at the heart of the Irish Internet.
Why Choose Unitec as your Telecommunications Provider?
- Receive a fully supported hosted phone system
- Access to our online user portal
- 24/7 network availability
- Up to 70% call saving against existing operators
- Support desk with industry leading response times
- Unlimited calls to Ireland and UK landlines
- Flexible payment plans with our leasing solutions